Gregory F. Maher has extensive trial experience as lead counsel in numerous areas, including personal injury, medical and legal malpractice defense, product liability cases, railroad litigation, including FELA and general tort claims cases, life insurance, investment counselor liability, directors and officers liability with financial institutions, and arson fraud claims. He has also served as coordinating counsel on multi-party complex litigation.
Greg is a member of the Kansas and Missouri Bar Associations, the Defense Research Institute, the Kansas Association of Defense Counsel and the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- Eighth and Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- J.D., Washburn University, 1981
- B.A., Washburn University, 1978