Tom Koehler has over thirty-five years of experience as a trial lawyer in all types of civil litigation including railroad litigation, products liability, personal injury, medical and legal negligence, civil rights and employment law, as well as surety and construction litigation. He has served as lead counsel for major corporations in high-exposure cases throughout Missouri, Kansas and other jurisdictions resulting in successful jury verdicts, favorable settlements and appellate rulings.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- Eighth and Tenth Circuits of U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- J.D., Washburn University, 1979
- B.A., St. Louis University, 1976